2. Tétel - Friends and relationships - Emberi kapcsolatok

• friendship
• fellow students and colleagues
• partners


Friendship is very important in my life because my friends are my second family. 

I have lots of friends: one of them was my classmate at primary school, some of them were my classmates at secondary school, one of them was my colleague at my first workplace and the majority is known by my husband for 6 years. I think these friendships are the strongest because adults take their friends more seriously especially they have children. We meet at weekends to play the children together and sometimes – especially on birthdays and namedays - we go to pubs to talk each other and to celebrate.
Partner relationships are important too. I keep in touch with my ex-lovers nowadays we’re friends. We meet rarely but we often call each other and we talk about our present-days. Although we couldn’t agree together, nowadays we can talk about everything. It’s very interesting!