15. Tétel - Sports - Sport

• sports facilities
• candidate’s sporting activities, favourite sports
• mass sports
• sports events, professionals
• extreme sports


Sport includes the healthy lifestyle, crowdsports, racingsports, popular- and extreme sports and so on.
The healthy lifestyle contains eating healthy food, regular movement and free from stress.

I try to live healthy as I know. I eat lots of vegetable dishes, fruits, yoghurts and cereals. 

I like sports, especially handball, tennis and Formula 1. I used to go to fitness centres and play handball for years but nowadays I only watch handball games on TV. I like this sport because of the hardness and team playing. We won several awards, for example, silver medal in the competition of Budapest. Nowadays I take exercises at home with a step machine because I can’t go out from my daughter. My employer pays the season tickets of a fitness centre so the managing director help us to keep our fit.

Crowdsports are played by several people, so crowdsport means the game of the crowds. For example, football, running, basketball, etc.

Racingsports are the sports which are played in functional competitions and the winners get medals. For example, motorsports, ice-skating, football, athletics, etc.

As far as I know, the English like playing golf and cricket, and there are quite a few soccer fans among them.
Some Americans go to baseball and basketball games regularly to support their teams. But there are others who prefer staying at home and watching these games on TV while eating snacks. 

If we considered a sport that many people pursue popular, the most popular sport in Hungary are football, handball, hiking and aerobics. If a popular sport means a sport that many people watch, besides football and handball, the most popular sports are Formula 1 racing, water polo, swimming and boxing.

Although it’s said that extreme sports are dangerous, many young people try them. These sports are gliding, white-water rafting, snowboarding, bungee jumping and so on. I think extreme sports are nice and exciting but I don’t want to try them. Once I was parachuted with my husband by a motor-boat above the Mediterranean sea in Tunesia and it was wonderful but I was afraid because I have agoraphobic.